Administrative Assistant Jobs in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia at Keystone Underwriting
Title: Administrative Assistant
Company: Keystone Underwriting
Location: Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
The Keystone team is looking for someone with excellent communication skills who is willing to learn. You will be a natural collaborator with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders. This role requires someone with a high level of attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
This role is based in Bayside (Cheltenham) and would suit a recent university graduate or someone looking to get into the insurance industry.
About your role:
The primary focus of this role is to manage timely policy renewals and provide new business quotes for insurance brokers. This involves:
· providing excellent customer service
· preparing and communicating quotations, bindings, and mid-term adjustments/endorsements
· following-up renewals in a timely manner
· maintaining technical and practical insurance knowledge
· conducting all activities in compliance with relevant Acts and ethical standards
· maintaining knowledge of client industries, businesses, and risks
· working effectively with the team to accomplish organisational goals
· assisting and supporting management with specific tasks or projects as directed.
About the company:
Keystone Underwriting Pty Ltd is an underwriting agency that operates as a Lloyds cover holder and holds its own AFS licence.
We are looking for someone who:
· has an appetite for learning
· has skills in time management, organisation, and prioritisation of tasks
· pays attention to every little detail
· knows your way around Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· is eager to learn and has a strong work ethic
· shows up on time; being super reliable is a must.
Benefits of working with us:
You will be part of a tight-knit, supportive, and friendly team. We give the opportunity to grow and be challenged and also offer:
· a flexible workplace where work-life balance is encouraged
· the support of a talented, highly skilled, and experienced team of professionals
· exposure to the broad and varied nature of the insurance industry
· competitive remuneration
· career development opportunities.
This role will be based in the Keystone office located in Cheltenham, Victoria.
We value the unique backgrounds, experiences, and contributions that each person brings to our community, and encourage and celebrate diversity.
Download the position description here: http://ow.ly/ziuW50K9e6I
If you have recently graduated from university and/or would like to get into the insurance industry, we encourage you to apply. Please submit a brief cover letter and your resume.