Administrative Assistant Job at Moody Neuro Rehabilitation Institute Galveston, TX
Full Job Description
Moody Neurorehabilitation Institute; Galveston, TX (This location will change this summer as our corporate office moves to Nassau Bay, TX)
GENERAL STATEMENT OF DUTIES:
The duties of the Administrative Assistant are essentially to support the Moody Neuro CEOCFO and to provide support to the executive leadership team. The administrative assistant will provide support by assuming all administrative tasks assigned by the CEO. The Administrative Assistant will uphold the mission, philosophy and goals of the organization while maintaining strict confidentiality of personnel and client data and information in the performance of assigned duties.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OR JOB DUTIES:
- Answer phone and greet visitors.
- Assist with filing of patient medical records.
- Perform daily COVID screenings for staff and visitors.
- Schedule appointments and maintain meeting calendars.
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports as needed.
- Assist with coordination and distribution of information for monthly board meetings.
- Effectively communicate with employees, vendors and third-parties doing business with Moody Neuro.
- Update and maintain electronic and physical files.
- Ordering office supplies.
- Prepare monthly credit card log.
- Assist in scheduling travel (flights, rental cars, hotels, etc.) as needed.
Minimum QualificationsRequired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet required.
- Knowledge of general office procedures
- Knowledge and use of good telephone etiquette.
- Proficient skills in typing, filing, verbal, written, and social communication.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to prioritize and plan out work day so that deadlines are consistently met
- Ability to operate all office equipment efficiently
- NCI certified, will provide training during orientation
Education: High school diploma, prefer some college.
Minimum of two years experience in general office work with specific experience in a medical setting preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.24 – $23.71 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
About the Company
Company: Moody Neuro Rehabilitation Institute
Company Location: Galveston, TX