Front Desk Receptionist Job at St. Andrew’s Village Indiana, PA
Full Job Description
Up to $13.50 / hour (with experience) | Part Time Weekends Only | Rotating 8am – 2pm and 4:30pm – 7:30pm
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for cordially greeting visitors, routing phone calls and clerical tasks for the administrative staff at the community.
- Proficient computer skills
- Basic clerical skills
- Prior experience as a receptionist preferred, not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Greet and direct visitors or residents.
- Answer telephone promptly and direct calls or relay appropriate messages or information.
- May be responsible for preparing, sorting and distribution of mail.
- Ensures maintenance or emergency calls are appropriately forwarded or notifications sent.
- Provides general clerical support to staff as requested or assigned.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large not-for-profit organization, and is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.
About the Company
Company: St. Andrew’s Village
Company Location: Indiana, PA