HR Admin/Receptionist Job at Ironclad Environmental Solutions, Inc. Baytown, TX
Full Job Description
Ironclad Environmental Solutions is America’s Top Choice for specialty containment needs. We provide waste management services and specialty-containment solutions to a wide range of industrial sectors throughout the US. Ironclad Environmental Solutions has that small company feel, with all the resources a big company can supply. We offer generous benefits and extensive career growth and development programs, with plenty of opportunities to support our local communities and colleagues in need.
If you’re reliable, trustworthy, and not afraid to get hands-on to deliver for people who depend on you, then you will thrive on our diverse and talented team of professionals.
Job Description Summary:
Support all aspects of HR administration for the organization. The role involves performing receptionist & administrative tasks, recruiting activities, reporting, and other HR functions.
- Provide administrative support for recruiting on current open requisitions (e.g., job posting, candidate sourcing, etc.).
- Perform changes in personnel records within ADP (e.g., new hires, terminations, salary adjustment, job changes, etc.).
- Reconcile and code benefits invoices.
- Support and process employee life events in our benefits programs during open enrollment and as needed.
- Provide periodic HR related reports, as requested.
- Maintain employee data and records with ADP in a secure and confidential manner.
- Assist with pre-employment activities (drug, alcohol, and background checks), as needed.
- Receive and route all incoming phone calls to the correct individual/department.
- Manage and sort all incoming mail and packages.
- Greet and assist any incoming visitors.
- Maintain and organize the front desk, reception area, and conference rooms.
- Order and maintain supplies as needed.
- File, scan, and maintain files.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year using ADP for payroll processing.
- At least 2 years of experience recruiting, onboarding, reporting, etc.
- High School diploma required, degree in related field is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone and email etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations and data with professionalism.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite.
- Able to multi-task and perform well under pressure.
At Ironclad Environmental Solutions, you can build a rewarding career and provide exceptional service in the process. The opportunity to advance your career is one click away at Ironclad Environmental Solutions; Apply Today!
Ironclad Environmental Solutions is veteran friendly. If you have military experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Disclaimer: This job description may not be inclusive of all assigned duties, responsibilities, or aspects of the job described, and may be amended at any time at the sole discretion of the Employer.
Ironclad Environmental Solutions provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
About the Company
Company: Ironclad Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Company Location: Baytown, TX