Office Admin Assistant Job at Houston Circle of Hope Houston, TX
Full Job Description
Circle of Hope Services Houston is a client-centered organization that assist our clients in the community with gaining the skills and resources to “be their best self” and “live their best life”. We pride ourselves with giving the BEST services, structures and practices in partnership with the client, to give them more than just client satisfaction but an awesome client-centered experience.
Circle of Hope Services Houston is looking for an energetic and motivated Administrative Assistant to join our Circle Of Hope team. Successful candidate will have experience and comfort level with interacting with our leadership team in a fast paced environment. This a full-time position responsible for providing necessary administrative support to day-to-day operations including office management, maintaining HR files and medical records, processing incoming mail, creating and distributing documents.
We are looking for the BEST qualified applicants who can fulfilled the following responsibilities:
- Greets visitors to the office and responds to general phone calls or forwards to appropriate staff.
- Receive and coordinate all incoming calls, provide essential information to clients and referral sources that are appropriate for services.
- Maintain confidentiality of client’ medical records in accordance with state and federal laws, insurance verification.
- Perform as office liaison, interface with referral sources, outside agencies, health professionals and field staff.
- Prepares correspondence, emails, thank-you letters, greeting cards, and other documents as needed in support of the organization.
- Verify Client Insurance Eligibility.
- Compile daily and weekly Intake reports.
About the Company
Company: Houston Circle of Hope
Company Location: Houston, TX