Office Coordinator Job at Carta Santa Clara, CA
Full Job Description
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of experience in office coordination, management, administration, or similar, is proactive and resourceful, and has exceptional communication skills.
This is a part-time, short-term contract position based on-site in Santa Clara, CA. A typical schedule is 24 hours per week, including 9am – 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
As an Office Coordinator, you will:
- Provide an outstanding experience for anyone walking through the company’s doors, exhibiting confidence, polish, and professionalism when representing it or the People Team.
- Manage front desk operations/portions of office operations and vendor relationships, with support from the manager.
- Own Envoy guest management system and integrate updates into guest/candidate workflow.
- Coordinate/order special treats for Company Days and other office events.
- Navigate employee requests, questions, and complaints in a timely and accurate manner with little manager oversight.
- Coordinate with the Onboarding Team for upcoming new hires.
Prepare desks for new hires and remove personal belongings for any terminations.
- Add/delete/change users and keycards for control access system.
- Communicate new keycards requests to, and update employee information with, property management.
- Submit service and maintenance requests through a service desk portal.
- Gather and hand out approved branded merchandise requests, as necessary.
- Collect all mail/packages and alert employees of parcels available for pick-up.
- Make coffee in the reception and kitchen areas throughout the day.
- Alert day porter of any reported spills or messes to be cleaned.
- Successfully complete opening and closing tasks throughout the office.
- Re-stock restroom and printing station supplies, as necessary.
- Assist with other tasks, as necessary.
- 2+ years of experience in office coordination, management, administration, or similar
- Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Proactive, adaptable, and resourceful
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Able to collaborate effectively with diverse teams
- Basic IT knowledge is a plus!
Commitment: This is a part-time (24 hours per week), 2-month contract position staffed via HireArt and based on-site in Santa Clara, CA. A typical schedule is 24 hours per week, including 9am – 6pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
HireArt values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. Unfortunately, we are not able to sponsor visas or employ corp-to-corp.
About the Company
Company Location: Santa Clara, CA