Site Administrator Job in Blanchardstown, County Dublin at Wilec (Fire & Security) Limited –
Wilec (Fire & Security) is an SME engaged in the provision of integrated Life Safety & Security systems in the pharmaceutical and commercial sector.
Scope of the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Site Administrator to join our Technical Team based on a pharmaceutical plant in Blanchardstown, Dublin 15.
The position is permanent, full time and hours are 7.30am to 4pm M-F. bSalary is up to €45,000 depending on experience
Planning & Scheduling Responsibilities
- Scheduling maintenance, call outs and project works for technical team, sub-contractors and third party vendors;
- Helping in the planning stages of the weekly and monthly schedule.
- Tracking site personnel for weekly reports to client
- Organising work permits each week
- Assisting the Site Leads in all aspects of daily work schedule
- Administration & Document Control Responsibilities
- Follow up on all incoming documentation and information to support effective close out of all open / outstanding works
- Controlling maintenance and project documentation
- Following and improving document control procedures
- Ensuring all documentation meets formal requirements and required standards
- Sorting, storing and retrieving electronic and hard copy documents on behalf of clients and technical team
- Conducting regular reviews and document audits
- O&Ms and handover documentation
- GRN all received site materials
- Compilation of Client handover files & liaising with project teams, subcontractors and vendors for information
- Creating and providing weekly reports (e.g. planning, compliance) and issuance to site area teams
- Produce reports for client based on monthly data as directed by Site Leads
- Support Site Leads as and when required.
- Ensure Success Factors accurately reflectsemployees’ conditions and details.
- Ensure compliance to the Company’s Health & Safety Policies and Procedures
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are fit for purpose and reviewed regularly
- Ensure employees and contractors receive training, HSQE Briefs, safety documentation, uniforms and PPE relevant to their tasks and positions
- Ensuring that delegated work is correctly planned, resourced and executed in accordance with client specifications standards, agreed work methodology, relevant legislation, technical, safety and environmental standards
- Coordination of Training Matrix and booking training courses for all site engineers.
- Engage with subcontractors to ensure appropriate H&S and Insurance records are in place and documented
- Responsibility for the induction process for Subcontractors – onboarding employees, issuing online inductions etc
- Responsible for completing, reviewing and submitting all RAMS and safety documentation prior to works commencing.
Interested applicants will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills in managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both verbally and in written form with internal and external customers.
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Ability to liaise and manage paperwork and document control
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail.
- Work independently without regular direct supervision
- Proactive with the ability to think ahead.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in busy office environment.
- Understand safe working practices and health and safety legislation desirable
- Experience of document control in an engineering setting with pharmaceutical experience a distinct advantage
- Experience on Maximo Software system
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to €45,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Wilec (Fire & Security) Limited –
Company Location: Blanchardstown, County Dublin