Warehouse Administrator Job in Brisbane QLD at Daikin –
At Daikin, we draw upon our many years of experience to provide air conditioning solutions to our customers to achieve superior comfort levels in residential and commercial environments. As a leading air conditioning company, Daikin has earned a reputation of world-leading performance, technological advancement, quality, and reliability. We have been successfully operating in Australia for over 50 years and our products can be found in thousands of homes, businesses, and community projects across the country.
Daikin Australia, a world leader in air conditioning solutions is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join our new warehouse team in Brisbane.
Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, this hands-on role is responsible for providing administration support to the warehouse team to ensure the prompt processing of inbound and outbound orders.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited, to:
- Be the first point of contact for external and internal enquiries
- Ensure orders are ready for customer pickups
- Booking deliveries for local & interstate jobs, sort and group orders based on their delivery requirements.
- Assisting and supporting other departments on obtaining PODs from various freight companies
- Liaising with accounts to invoice and amend orders.
- Checking supplier invoices against receiving
- Assisting with cycle counts & stock takes
- Efficient processing of shipment returns.
- Monitor the overdue stock transfer transactions report to identify and investigate relevant anomalies.
- Other Ad Hoc office support required by the warehouse manager.
To be successful in your application for this role, we will be considering the following:
Strong customer service skills, and the ability to communicate clearly and succinctly.
A high level of attention to detail, diligence, and resilience to perform tasks with care.
Data Entry experience and exposure to SAP or a similar system will be advantageous.
As the successful candidate, you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, however, our offer is more than just financial. You will be encouraged to participate in development programs to ensure your continual growth and success. You will also have enviable career opportunities available to you to progress and develop within the Daikin team.
If you are ready for a rewarding challenge with a global player, then please click on “apply now” and submit your confidential application today!
About the Company
Company: Daikin –
Company Location: Brisbane QLD