Admin/Receptionist Job in High Prairie, AB at Martin Deerline –
Coordinating administrative functions including account receivables/payables, Agline, receptionist and accounting related functions. You are friendly, helpful and can respond efficiently to our client’s needs; consistently exceeding their expectations! Office Administration experience required.
We are one of Canada’s largest John Deere dealerships, leading the industry since 1965! It’s not just the great products that make us an amazing place to work… it’s the People!! Work where extraordinary happens- it’s what we do together that sets us apart!!
You can work in a fast-paced environment, utilizing a switchboard/paging phone system. You demonstrate exceptional customer service skills with a polite, friendly, and positive approach.
As well as:
- Great attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong financial balancing and reconciliation skills.
- Experience with basic accounting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- General administration duties including data entry.
- Practices great customer service to help solve customer questions and concerns.
- Organizational skills to plan daily work schedule with minimal supervision to meet goals.
- Contributing to ensure our dealership is clean and organized.
- Demonstrating high ethical standards and personal integrity- maintaining client and dealership confidentiality.
Previous experience would be considered an asset.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- You’ll love being a part of our Team! PLUS….
- Potential to grow your career within the Company.
- Employee Discounts!!
THE LOCATION: High Prairie, Alberta http://townofhighprairie.com/newweb/
Looking for outdoor adventure?? You’ve found your town! Welcome to the ‘Gateway of the Mighty Peace Country’ COME & EXPLORE!! High Prairie is located 118km west of Slave Lake with a population of 2500 people. A short 20 minute drive to the shores of Lesser Slave Lake- one of Alberta’s best recreational playgrounds. Hunting, fishing, hockey, curling, indoor swimming pool, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, walking trails- this is one active town!! Enjoy the Elks Pro Rodeo or take part in the Golden Walleye Classic… oh and did we mention that Martin Deerline built a NEW BUILDING here in 2015. Work in a modern 10,000 sq. ft. shop with overhead crane, retractable air and exhaust hoses, quiet rotary air compressor and hot water wash unit.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
About the Company
Company: Martin Deerline –
Company Location: High Prairie, AB