Executive Assistant (Remote) Job at Perry Construction Management, LLC Atlanta, GA
Full Job Description
Perry Construction Management, LLC, is a Veteran Owned Construction Management (CM) company serving industrial and manufacturing clients around the US. We focus on project execution, schedule, and quality with a keen eye on safety in every aspect of our operations. We are entrusted by our clients to represent their best interests and provide the best service possible to help ensure project success.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO is responsible for providing comprehensive support to the CEO and Executive Team as needed, including working remotely with the company’s administrative leadership team. This dynamic position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
· Provide sophisticated calendar management for CEO. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
· Act as a liaison and provide support to the company’s leadership team as needed. Arrange and handle all logistics for CEO meetings and events: schedule meetings; draft agendas; develop, compile, and distribute presentation materials; and record meeting minutes if needed.
· Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; and completing expense and mileage reports.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO, including those of a highly confidential or critical nature. Prioritize and determine appropriate course of action, referral, or response, exercising judgement to reflect CEO’s style and organization policy.
· Work closely with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Act as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the CEO updated. Anticipate CEO’s needs in advance of meetings, conferences, etc.
· Provide event management support as requested.
· Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment.
· Answer main phone line and respond to inquiries as needed.
· Invest in building long-lasting relationships both externally and internally.
· Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organization.
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
· Strong ability to execute work with a diversity, equity, and inclusion lens.
· Significant executive support experience, including supporting C-level executives.
· Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office and desktop publishing software; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials.
· Technical proficiency and problem-solving skills related to cloud/web-based software/applications.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Exceptional organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
· High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including senior executives, staff.
· Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time.
· Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance.
· Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround.
· Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
· Excellent judgment is essential.
· Ability to switch gears at a moment’s notice.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Remote
About the Company
Company: Perry Construction Management, LLC
Company Location: Atlanta, GA